(1) These General Terms and Conditions regulate the procedure, manner and conditions for online purchase and sale through www.dolphinariumvarna.bg – a website owned by "Festa Dolphinarium" EOOD.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions constitute a distance-purchase contract within the meaning of Article 48 of the CPA between Festa Dolphinarium EOOD and the Client.
(3) "Festa Dolphinarium" EOOD is a trading company, located at: Saltanat district, Varna 9000, Bulgaria. BULSTAT 148102368. Contact phone: +359 52 302 199.
(4) "Festa Dolphinarium" EOOD provides the Client with the opportunity to purchase the online services offered by making an order and paying the respective purchase price, while observing and following these General Terms and Conditions. The Client may make valid orders for purchasing the online services offered only after agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, after which he will be considered bound by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and will be required to comply with them.
(5) Every client of the site should familiarize himself with these General Terms and Conditions. This is an agreement that regulates the relationship between the Client and Festa Dolphinarium EOOD.
(6) The use of the online services offered on the site is the responsibility of the client.
(7) "Festa Dolphinarium" EOOD reserves the right to change the prices of the services without prior notice.
(9) The Client hereby agrees that any subsequent purchases are governed by the General Terms and Conditions applicable until the publication of the amended Terms and then the updated Terms and Conditions will apply.
(10) Despite the efforts made by Festa Dolphinarium EOOD to ensure that the information on the website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, there may be cases where the information about a certain service contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including about its price or availability. Festa Dolphinarium EOOD does not guarantee that the information on the website is error free, complete and up-to-date.
(11) Festa Dolphinarium EOOD reserves the right to correct any errors and/ or to update the website content at any time without the obligation to explicitly notify the Clients about the changes made.
(12) "Festa Dolphinarium" EOOD reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the starting hour of performances or other attractions in the event of a force majeure.
(13) If possible, Festa Dolphinarium EOOD may notify in advance the Clients who have purchased tickets through the site by sending an email to the email address specified during the purchase, about the required changes.
(14) "Festa Dolphinarium" EOOD owes no compensation, including any transportation or other costs incurred by the client, in order to visit a performance canceled or missed for any reason.
Cancellation of the service and refund
(15) The Consumer has the right, within the meaning of Article 50, Article 55 of the CPA, to withdraw from this Agreement in the following cases:
If he exercises his right to cancel the Service within 14 days from the date of the conclusion (online payment) of this Agreement, Festa Dolphinarium EOOD has the obligation to refund the amount paid for the service within the legal term of 30 days, considered from the date on which the Consumer exercised his right to withdraw from the contract.
If for any other reasons the Consumer decides to cancel the use of the service after the legal 14-day period has expired, in which case Festa Dolphinarium EOOD shall not owe a refund of the amount paid, including payment of transport and other costs incurred by the Consumer in connection with the contract.
How to order an online ticket for this service?
Follow the procedure below:
- Fill in your names and e-mail address in the appropriate fields;
- Specify the number of tickets you want, depending on the available dates and times the site provides;
- Confirm your consent to these Terms and Conditions;
- Make the online payment
- You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation and a unique barcode for a certain date and time which you need to bring with you during your visit to the Dolphinarium. This is your electronic ticket.